[Marxism] RE: Ali G

Calvin Broadbent calvinbroadbent at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 13:42:33 MDT 2004

Hi,

It seems obvious to me this thread has run itself dry, just as it seems
obvious that Ali G is a tacky stereotype, the 'satirical' side of whose
comedy I think most people will 'mistake' for an establishment pop pisstake
of urban black culture. Don't those blacks talk funny? Aren't white people
who imitate those crazy blacks funny? Bitch. Gangsta. N*gga. Yawn.
Studentsville. Roll on a arab imitating one of those white trash rednecks so
rife in the Southern States of America on primetime HBO TV. Haha.

Mine Doyran: