[Marxism] Forwarded from Ashley Macdonald

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Fri Jul 23 13:57:04 MDT 2004

Louis Proyect wrote:

> (Ashley, you have to post in PLAIN-TEXT. Please contact me or Les
> Schaffer if you need assistance.)

the problem is that its almost impossible to get hotmail to send
plain-text only formatted messages. i think the best hotmail subscribers
can do is send it in combination, plain text and HTML, and let our
Mailman software pick out the plain text version. Right now, Ashley and
others from yahoo are sending pure HTML and Mailman does not do translation.

so, try to set your hotmail accounts to combination plain text plus html.

les schaffer