[Marxism] Traitors of the Left Publicize Themselves

Pieinsky pieinsky at igc.org
Sat Jul 24 11:41:10 MDT 2004

The signatories to that letter -- like Daniel Ellsberg and Tom Hayden --
were never anything but liberals, however much they, as individuals, have
contributed to one positive struggle or another down through the years (or
sometimes not).  Thus, while I find their present stance disgusting and
untenable, it's hard to call them genuine "traitors".  "Misleaders" would be
a better term.

On the liberals and their wishywashy "practical" politics, where is Phil
Ochs when we need him again?  Let's all play that song.

jay
www.neravt.com/left/