[Marxism] Democratic Lies

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jul 24 17:12:38 MDT 2004

The level of invective against the Nader campaign from Democrats and pet
pseudo-Lefties has almost reached the level they used against the
Populists.

These are just a few comments I made on the Nader list in response to
one correspondent saying the Nader campaign was being spearheaded by
corporations....

ML