[Marxism] Re: Social Mobility

B. Castleberry bcastleberry1hsd at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 24 22:15:31 MDT 2004

Viveka said
 >Kramer starts a rickshaw company

Heh, I had forgotten that episode!  Glad you enjoyed the article.  I
liked how Gopnik wove in the Bush, "Americans are safer" thing.  He
tries to scare us and then promises to protect us.  Thousands of police
now sit idle at checkpoints so that "terrorists" can be stopped from
attacking, for example, our local county courthouse, where citizens
going to court or having county business can no longer park in the
garage  on the lower level and have to fight for spaces on the street.

BC