[Marxism] Traitors of the Left Publicize Themselves

Pieinsky pieinsky at igc.org
Sun Jul 25 04:32:48 MDT 2004

So McChesney is no longer co-editor of MR with John Bellamy Foster?  What's
the "inside scoop" there?  On another matter, is anyone on the Marxism List
going to Boston this week for the Convention protests?  If so, want to meet
up?  I think I'm going for Wednesday and Thursday; I'm still working on the
logistics.

jay