[Marxism] labor-led left in DP?

andypollack at juno.com andypollack at juno.com
Wed Jul 28 21:44:49 MDT 2004

http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/jul2004/nf20040728_0254.htm is a link to a Business Week interview with Stern, done at the convention, which is much tamer than the Post quotes. But I also want to agree with Marvin on the possible outcome of a Kerry victory.  And the dynamics inside the DP he predicts would most likely occur in parallel with a revitalization of the Labor Party -- which has become comatose because of the efforts within it of pro-DP officials.