[Marxism] RE: Banned in Boston

paul bunyan cutemdown2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 09:47:27 MDT 2004

The ironic thing is, however the election turns out the Democratic Leadership Council wins. If Kerry wins, they'll say, "see our rightward turn worked, just like it did for Clinton". If Kerry loses, they'll say, "this is what happens for not moving far enough to the right". Actually they'll use the word "center" instead of "right".
After the Dems took a dubbing in the 2002 midterm election, Clinton said it was because they moved "too far to the left" I'm serious, this is what he said. Never mind the fact that they lost, because they said nothing to show any differences with the Republicans. Anyone out there still think the Democratic Party is reformable?

"I'm J. Willington Bullworth and I'm here to say, the Democratic Party's got some s**t to pay."-From the movie Bullworth, with Warren Beatty and Haley Berry. Actually the line was sung rather than spoken, but I don't read or write music.