[Marxism] John Stewart nails the Democrats

M. Junaid Alam junaidalam at msalam.net
Fri Jul 30 07:46:00 MDT 2004

After shaking James Carville's hand, another reporter, Richard Colbert
(?) told him that he was great in "Slingblade".
===

Hahaha, that is too funny. I loved that movie, though, it was pretty strange, too.
When my dad listened to the Sharpton speech he was pretty pumped about it, but as he
flipped the channels and saw all the white talking heads fuming with disapproval at the "uppity Negro",
he himself began fuming that America is irretrievably racist and this shows the true nature of America etc etc.