[Marxism] Report from Boston

Bert itsbert at pshift.com
Sat Jul 31 11:22:06 MDT 2004

Hello Jay

May I use your photos on our [Green Mountain Veterans for Peace] public
access TV show tomorrow?  I don't know how they will fit in but they
certainly are worth more than a thousand words!!

Sincerely,
At 10:53 AM 7/31/2004, you wrote:
>At your prodding Les, which I appreciate, I've posted some photos I took of
>the "free speech zone" at www.neravt.com/left/zone.html.  Enjoy.
>
>jay

Bert Thompson
P. O. Box 508
Johnson, Vermont  05656

802 635.7023

itsbert at pshift.com

"It [having sexual experiences with a female friend in my 20's] was lovely,
I loved it.  And while there's part of me that deeply wishes I was hardcore
homosexual, unfortunately I feel I am deeply heterosexual.  I really think
[gay experimentation is] a rite of passage, and I highly recommend it to
anybody who's pre-lifelong commitment.  Wouldn't this planet be a different
place if all fraternities and macho communities were required to experiment
with their sexuality?  I think it would really be great;it should be like
required reading."

-- Singer/songwriter Alanis Morissette at the Miami gay newspaper The
Weekly News, May 27, 2004