[Marxism] Last Call for Donations and A Note

M. Junaid Alam junaidalam at msalam.net
Fri Jun 4 10:56:30 MDT 2004

  Last Call for Donations and A Note

| The Editors |

Hello all Left Hook readers,

This is our last call for donations as the Summer Fund Drive
[http://lefthook.org/Callforsupport.html] will be concluding with the
publication of this update. Anyone who hasn't contributed to the fund
drive but would like to do so can go to our donations page
[http://lefthook.org/Donations.html]. We would like to take this
opportunity to thank all of our readers, contributors, and supporters
who made a contribution. Your help is much appreciated and will
translate into concrete improvements and enhancements to the Left Hook
project.

Note: This latest release of Left Hook was delayed by a week due to the
technical editor being dragged to Florida for the stereotypical "family
vacation." Therefore, this edition has been expanded to twice the size
of a normal update. Thank you for your patience.