Fwd: Re: [Marxism] The Day of Reckoning on the Home Front

paul bunyan cutemdown2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 15:19:39 MDT 2004

Good point about the difference in pay between lost jobs, and new ones. During the Clinton years half of the 22 million jobs created (gross, NOT net) paid less than $7 per hour, which is the equivalent of about $8-8.50 per hour now. I would take exception to the term "solid job market recovery" since the recent 1.2 million jobs are still a deficit of 800,000 from the 2 million jobs lost in the last 3 years.