[Marxism] Why didn't Lenin go capitalist-Marx political economy/bureaucracy

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 13:14:17 MDT 2004

could you elaborate or clarify on this "barrier" further?  are you saying
that the new technological regime which is emerging today had the potential
to develop in the fSU, a full generation ahead of the imperial centers,
only to be blocked by the "barrier" of the entrenchment of the industrial
bureaucracy?  or is the "barrier" the fact that the injection of
computerization/advanced robotics itself wasn't ready to happen?

xzy

Sorry . . . after reading my imput for the day I did not answer your
question. Part of the real problem in answering a very valid question is the form of
exposition that poses the question in a manner that allows it to answer itself.
How I arrived at my conclusions has been an extremely lengthy process
spanning no less than twenty years. The economic and political basis of the
presentation of the question of the bureaucracy and Soviet industrial development is
rooted in an old pamphlet written by Soviet Communists during the period when
that puny buffoon Khrushchev came to power.

The name of the pamphlet is "Program and Principles of the Revolutionary
Soviet Communists (Bolsheviks)" and was reprinted in 1979 by Workers Press with an
Introduction by Nelson Peery.

The first line of the Introduction by Peery states:

"Some twenty years have passed since the "Program and Principles of the
Revolutionary Soviet Communists (Bolsheviks)" was published."

This statement locates the document between the years 1959 (it was published
in 1979) and roughly 1955. This document has the impact of the Communist
Manifesto. The grouping that produced this document was tightly linked with loyal
Molotov - the greatest statesman of the world proletariat brigade.

I will make a copy of this document and send it to you if you write me off
list. Section 3 is called "The Domination of the Bureaucracy" and describes the
politics of the struggle within the Soviet Union and the CPSU from the vantage
point within the Soviet Power. One must remember that the Sino-Soviet split
had just taken place.

The distinction between the organs of the state and the bureaucracy is
profound. They write things like the following:

"To entrench themselves within the organs of the state power, the bureaucracy
had to claim that it was following the correct path, in other words, not only
that it was true to revolutionary ideas, but that it was even more devoted to
Soviet power than Stalin himself."

Three interactive categories immediately jump out from the above sentence
written almost 50 years ago. 1. The organs of the state power. 2. The bureaucracy
and lastly the Soviet Power.

I did not write this document and was born in 1952.

This document was written before the industrial system hit the barrier to its
quantitative expansion as a specific combination of human labor and
electromechanical process. This barrier was not hit until the 1970s and early 1980s.

Enough for today.

Peace.