[Marxism] Ronald Reagan's death Jim Craven/Challenge

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 16:04:15 MDT 2004

In a message dated 6/7/2004 11:43:50 AM Central Standard Time,
JCraven at clark.edu writes:

Melvin wrote:

"You shouldn't speak ill of the dead."

Response Jim C: What kind of petit-bourgeois bullshit is this? Is this
some kind of "axiom" of "polite society" and liberalism?

Comment

Do not do this Mr. Jim C. Please. Quote where I wrote the above.

Comrade Jim . . . we do not engage one another.

I humble myself and ask you to produce what you claim I have written.

You choose to slander me and that is all right. I understand you disagree
with my political stance and outlook and this is OK.

Where in the last three years have I ever written

"You shouldn't speak ill of the dead."

Or anything closely resembling this?

Of course you can join in and call this the Stalinist falsification of
history.

Be man enough - have enough manliness to be forthright, to produce the quote
that you state I made.

Therefore I challenge you to the 30 day fast and the Sun dance on any
condition you deem appropriate . . . under any setting and conditions at any time you
deem appropriate.

You have gone to far.

Let us put to the test ones character and not descent into the level of the
dilettante.

I also extend this challenge to anyone and everyone on Marxmail.

Peace.

Melvin P.