[Marxism] Ronald Reagan's death Jim Craven/Challenge

Craven, Jim JCraven at clark.edu
Mon Jun 7 16:10:37 MDT 2004

I merely took part of a post written in reponse to Melvin and the
phrases Melvin wrote...were not written by me and I do apologize if this
was a mischaracterization of what he wrote that I picked up (mistakenly)
from someone else. But I stand by the notion that we should speak the
truth--about the dead or living.

Jim C.