[Marxism] Ronald Reagan's death Jim Craven/Challenge

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 16:28:51 MDT 2004

In a message dated 6/7/2004 5:15:52 PM Central Standard Time,
JCraven at clark.edu writes:

>I merely took part of a post written in reponse to Melvin and the
phrases Melvin wrote...were not written by me and I do apologize if this
was a mischaracterization of what he wrote that I picked up (mistakenly)
from someone else. But I stand by the notion that we should speak the
truth--about the dead or living.<

Jim C.

Comment

The Challenge stands. You have offended me and my family for the last time.

I challenge you to the fast and spiritual quest.

On any terms you choose at any time under any conditions.

I merely ask for thirty days notification.

I have a personal interest in the fast to determine in the flesh ones purity.

Fuck some theoretical Marxism and lets get down to the real.

I do not accept your apology on the basis of bourgeois morality.

I call you a liar on me  . . . and demand correction in the flesh, under any
conditions you choose and deem appropriate.

Melvin P.