[Marxism] Re: Query

eatonak at simons-rock.edu eatonak at simons-rock.edu
Mon Jun 7 21:19:48 MDT 2004

Marxism Today was acquired by New Statesman in December 1991.  I enjoyed
the scope of the magazine (articles on soccer, films, etc.) and also have
a collection of the magazine; though it didn't seem a magazine of CP
dissidents to me.  It was very pro Eurocommunism. However, it allowed
non-CP marxists to publish in it.

Ahmet