[Marxism] Re: Nader and Buchanan

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Tue Jun 8 02:28:24 MDT 2004

     Am  07.06.04
schrieb  dwalters at igc.org (David Walters)
    auf  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  EB4DC8E5-B8D1-11D8-8AC8-0003938E34EC at igc.org
  ueber  [Marxism] Thoughts on Ronald Reagan

DW> Greg, obviously in terms of "left" politics, Nader has shot himself
DW> in the foot, or at least a toe. I have no problem with a left
DW> personality being interviewed by Pat Buchanan. But he made statements
DW> in there, on immigration, on Iraq, etc that clearly are appealing to
DW> the right and those around Buchanan, et al.

   I recommend comrades to go back and re-read the transscript of the
common appearance of Nader and Pat Buchanan in a Time.com forum on 28
november 1999. It might still be available on www.time.com

   File name part of the URL might include this:

   /time/community/transcripts/1999/112899buchanan-nader.html

   I still have a copy of it on my disk in case anybody wants it.

Yours,

"Das Volk, das ein anderes Volk unterjocht, schmiedet seine eigenen
Ketten."                         - Karl Marx           (1. Januar 1870)