[Marxism] This is who Americans should really mourn

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 18:32:51 MDT 2004

In a message dated 6/10/2004 7:02:36 PM Central Standard Time,
Waistline2 at aol.com writes:
"Your love give me such a thrill
But the lovin can't pay my bills

. . . . I need some money.

Here is Ray Charles for me as I met the man on vinyl.

Here is the content of an era . . . and I loved it.

Ray blues in the Bebop era and outlasted Miles Davis and Bop.

Ray was not of the generation of industrial workers that I am a part, but my
parents who imparted to me a musical sensibility . . . played Ray.

A blind man with vision.

Steve Wonder would go forward with "Inner visions."

Ray is an era in the industrial system.

Comment

Or was it "Let'so Get Stone"  . . . by Ashford and Simpson  . . .I think?

Mp.