[Marxism] This is who Americans should really mourn?

John Obrien causecollector at msn.com
Thu Jun 10 19:38:36 MDT 2004

Sadly, I remember Ray Charles performed and entertained, on the stage at the
Republican Party Convention for the Bush Family and the rest of that rotten
gathering not too long ago.  While Ray Charles was an accomplished musician
- his politics were not at the same level.  I do not believe he needed money
that much, to perform at the Republican Party Convention.  Even if he felt
he did - he should have been principled enough to accept other jobs - which
he could have easily obtained.  I was very sad to see Ray Charles on that
stage and almost threw his records out of my house that night!! He was used
by those racists pigs, but it seems he was willingly used,  preferring the
Baptists concerned with "Family Values", over the progressive voices that
were of true higher values!

John O'Brien
Los Angeles, CA