[Marxism] Forwarded from Anthony (reply to Julio Huato)

Jurriaan Bendien andromeda246 at hetnet.nl
Sat Jun 12 09:44:55 MDT 2004

Hi Les,

Yes. When you hear these business people talking any longer than 2
sentences, the metaphors are usually either about sex, meteorology or about
"value-creation". Karl Popper wrote this book called "The Logic of
Scientific Discovery" and sometimes I have toyed with writing a book called
"The Logic of Justification" which collects all the different forms of
justifying why "what I am doing, is the right thing to do, why what happened
happened, and what didn't happen didn't happen, and why you are wrong, and I
am right". But maybe there exists such a book already though. In my
postgraduate studies, I became terribly interested in this topic of
"ideology" but I never wrote it up at that time, beyond a few asignments.

Regards

Jurriaan