[Marxism] NACLA remembers Reagan

Jose G. Perez elgusanorojo at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 12 12:09:28 MDT 2004

>> On June 5, one of the most popular U.S. presidents of the
20th century died peacefully in California. <<

Puke.

Reagan's popularity was fair-to-middling, if you want to look at a
really *popular* President, especially at the end of his term, look to
Bill Clinton, who after Lewinsky and Whitewater and everything else the
neocon/press cabal was able to throw at his still ranked in the high
60's in his approval ratings, compared to the low 60's for Reagan.

I have no idea if anything else NACLA may have said is of any use. After
falling for such an easily disproved bourgeois press lie, I had to
assume reading further would be a waste of time.

Jose