[Marxism] Lenin and bribery

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 07:58:13 MDT 2004

Melvin writes:

>>The peoples of America - including the blacks, have taken part in the
plunder of the world and enjoyed the privileges that has come from such
plunder
and this is self evident and requires "no proof." <
***

<Everyone in America? Even the poorest people in Harlem or Mississippi?
Even Native Americans? Even the most downtrodden immigrants? Well it
might seem self-evident to many, but personally I doubt it and would be
interested to see the proof.>

You are correct that this is a poor formulation of the issue and the
framework. The political framework of America should be called the "American Union,"
which brings center stage the historic North/South division and the SouthWest.

The downtrodden immigrant has to be viewed from the formation of America in
as much as this is in fact a country of immigrants, lets say in the North from
1790 to the Reagan Revolution.

To imply and state - as I did, that "everyone" is "anything" is wrong.

Sorry.

Melvin P.