[Marxism] Losing the "War on Terror" and Cooking the Books to Hide It

DLVinvest at cs.com DLVinvest at cs.com
Tue Jun 15 21:29:06 MDT 2004

In a message dated 6/15/04 6:23:26 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
furuhashi.1 at osu.edu writes:
> we have chosen the definition of terrorism contained in Title 22 of the
> United States Code, Section 2656f(d). That statute contains the following
> definitions:
>
> The term terrorism means premeditated, politically motivated violence
> perpetrated against noncombatant1 targets by subnational groups or
> clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience.

and as I emphasized in my original reply to your post on the State Dept's
revision of its numbers, the key is the political choice to exclude by definition
any state-sponsored terrorism by the US itself or its allies and puppets.

Douglas L. Vaughan, Jr.
Investigations
for Print, Film & Electronic Media
3140 W. 32nd Ave.