[Marxism] quiet and behaved?

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 17 10:01:06 MDT 2004

If you have a fast connection you can scan through
CubaNews list and find a fair amount of material on
this. I also wrote a long list and sent it in to Marxmail
last time John O'Briend rehashed his old grievances.

Perhaps if you put "Walter Lippmann and homosexuality
at CubaNews list" you might find such things. It's been
on my perennial "to do" list for ages. You might also
enjoy Ian Lumsden's Machos, Maricones and Gays, a
very critical but objective study of the topic.

Walter