[Marxism] Chinese economic growth and global ecology-Chauvinist slip

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 16:25:50 MDT 2004

melvin's call for a "gag order" of sorts in unnecessary, in my
opinion.  but so is a "gag order" on accusations of white chauvinism (or
"racism" as it is called here in america), particularly when coming from a
non-white person in a white-male-dominated forum.  louis' was arguably
justified for moderating melvin, but not for the reasons stated.  personal
insults and foul language were legitimate reasons.  but not the accusation
of white chauvinism in this case, as i feel the claim was not just
arbitrarily thrown around, despite his flaws in presentation.

xzy