[Marxism] The Chronciles of Riddick.

DLVinvest at cs.com DLVinvest at cs.com
Thu Jun 17 16:35:13 MDT 2004

In a message dated 6/15/04 1:50:21 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Waistline2 at aol.com writes:
> Riddick is bad . . . fuck the la la.

cool, down with it, but is that bad or baaad?  (Honky can't tell! I missed
Vin Deisel's earlier epic while trying to figure out if that was a "real" name,
slave name, or a sales pitch, redneck peckerwood that I be.)

Nonetheless, I think "fuck the la la" is a revolutionary demand rather than
reformist slogan, by the way, and better than the "screw the fru-fru petit
bourgeois necromancer fucks" position we used to have.

Hope you'll get back on the list, so I won't be the only Stalinist left, or
left-Stalinist white-chauvinist either.

54-40 -- make that 30-for-40 --  or fight,

Douglas L. Vaughan, Jr.
Investigations
for Print, Film & Electronic Media
3140 W. 32nd Ave.