[Marxism] and about being a "dog on the internet"

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 18:32:15 MDT 2004

At 07:58 PM 6/17/2004, Louis Proyect wrote:
>Eventually we found out that he was a yid like me. And then there's that
>New Yorker cartoon of 2 dogs, one sitting at a computer keyboard; the
>other looking over his shoulder. The one at the keyboard is saying to his
>mate: "Nobody knows you are a dog on the Internet."

in fact i was so insulted by this, i forgot to even address it.  i don't
care if you were joking, or if you didn't mean it or you were being
metaphorical or whatever the f_ck it was!!!!  even uttering the possibility
of me being a "dog", in jest or not, is so offensive, i will not speak of
this again.

"no dogs or chinese allowed" is something forever imprinted in my
consciousness, and to be reminded of it by a so-called marxist disgusts me
to the core