[Marxism] Melvin & Henry

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Fri Jun 18 06:44:02 MDT 2004

I deplore the absence of both Melvin and Henry.

Not only because they offer data, nerve, wit and a sometimes
startingly original point of view.

Also because their not being on this list is, IMHO, a problem that
should be tackled.

I mean, people who can't remain on the list for non-essential
ideological reasons (whether they get the ban because of insistence
in provocative mail -Henry- or they ask to be banned themselves as a
protest against ideas they do not share -Melvin) are a vivid
demonstration that we have not reached the level of maturity that the
situation requests us to achieve.

What, would Julio Huato leave the list because I am on it?  Would I
leve the list because Huato is on it?

This is exactly what the enemy wants: to make our debates dull and
insipid.  What's the use of, say, my debating with Vadim on this
list?  It might become as tedious as reading the telephone guide, for
most members.

Those who feel that they "can't stand" any other's position and thus
quit, are as sectarians as those who request people to be banned due
to what are obviously ideological reasons.

Sigh.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822