[Marxism] Public apology

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Jun 18 11:18:44 MDT 2004

I meant no offense to Xenon when I referred to the New Yorker cartoon of
the dog sitting at a computer. I have used this numerous times in the
past in order to dramatize the ephemeral nature of cyberspace where you
can't really determine who is a woman or a man, a black or a white, etc.
For example, David Schanoes just reappeared here briefly as Bonnie
Johnson to advertise his blog. Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxx used to post with an
anglo name on LBO-Talk to avoid detection. In any case, Xenon has
complained both publicly and privately about how much pain this has
caused him so I want to make absolutely clear that I am sorry for my
offense.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org