[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Jun 19 17:06:46 MDT 2004

Just a reminder. We should never post private correspondence to the list
without the permission of the participants. It not only violates their
privacy; it will inhibit future correspondence because there will always
be worries about the fallout from what might be said in an unguarded
moment. That being said, I have no regrets over what I told Xenon. I
said that I do not participate in private debates but prefer to conduct
them in public view. Two, I told him that he was far too antagonistic to
rejoin the list.

--
Marxism list: www.marxmail.org