[Marxism] dispute over China, white chauvinism

DLVinvest at cs.com DLVinvest at cs.com
Sun Jun 20 01:30:36 MDT 2004

Dear Melvin,

I've only subscribed to the marxmail list for a few weeks, but I understand
your anger. While we disagree about some things, we share more. I appreciate
your perspective, your commitment and experience, and your effort to get some
clarity on how we get to a better future for our kids, our class and humankind.
So, I hope you'll stay in touch. Besides, I promised you we'd tip a few
someday; whether in celebration or commiseration I can't predict, so any excuse will
do.

Your comrade,

Doug

Douglas L. Vaughan, Jr.