[Marxism] (Fwd) On Colonial Hispanic America and the China debate

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Jun 20 09:29:56 MDT 2004

Sorry if it appears twice.  Sent it yesterday night, did not see it
on today's "Latest 100"
From:           	Nestor Gorojovsky <nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar>
To:             	Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition 	<marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>
Subject:        	On Colonial Hispanic America and the China debate
Send reply to:  	nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Date sent:      	Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:49:41 -0300

Respuesta a: Re: [Marxism] Discussing China
Remitido por: Louis Proyect
Fecha: Sábado 19 de Junio de 2004
Hora: 13:07
*****

I promise a longer answer to Lou's points on Colonial Hispanic
America [CHA], but not tonight.  This answer must be carefully
prepared, and I commit myself to do it.

I also want to stress that the debate on China has proven most
interesting and enlightening to me.  It is through debates such as
these that Marxmail shows how valuable it is for revolutionaries the
world over.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822