[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Jun 20 12:16:37 MDT 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Julio Huato wrote:
> Apparently, others -- including some I consider good contributors, like
> David Schanoes -- are  also being excluded from the list.

Julio, Schanoes unsubbed in anger a few months ago because the list was
tainted by Malthusians, as he put it. And this was the 3rd time he
unsubbed to the tune of a denunciation of the list. I won't let him back
because I had grown weary of this ritual. You should also undertand that
he was booted from Henwood's list and from PEN-L for the same kinds of
reasons. He was only allowed back on PEN-L after Michael Perelman got
tired of trying to use the mailing list parameters to exclude him. I am
much more technical than Michael, needless to say.