[Marxism] SINGLE BLACK FEMALE

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Jun 21 12:39:05 MDT 2004

>From Val:

The following ad actually ran in The Atlanta Journal.

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, race unimportant. I'm a very
good looking girl who LOVES to play, take long walks in the woods hunting,
camping, fishing trips, and cozy winter nights by the fire.

Really like a man with a pickup truck. A candlelight dinner will have me
eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from
work, wearing only what nature gave me. Rub me the right way and watch me
respond. Kiss me and I'm yours. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy.

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about
an 8-week old black Labrador retriever. Men are so easy.