[Marxism] Re: Productive and Unproductive Labour

B. Castleberry bcastleberry1hsd at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 26 01:28:03 MDT 2004

Phillip Ferguson wrote:
 >Also, look for Peter Howell, "Once Again on Productive and Unproductive
Labour", from about 1975, although I don't think this is on the net
anywhere.<

And a in a reply to Mr. Bendien on OPE-L from 15 Apr 2004 someone wrote:
 >If you are to write on unproductive labour etc then do ensure that you
refer to Peter Howell, 'Once again on Productive and Unproductive
Labour', Revolutionary Communist No 3/4, second edition Sept 1979<

No, it is nowhere online.  And "Revolutionary communist :
theoretical journal of the Revolutionary Communist Group" is only listed
by four libraries worldwide:

Location 	Library 	Code
MA	HARVARD UNIV, HARVARD COL LIBR TECH SERV 	HLS
MI	UNIV OF MICHIGAN LIBR 	EYM
EU	AALBORG UNIV LIBR 	DAU
EU	ROSKILDE UNIV LIBR 	RKU

Title: 	Revolutionary communist :
theoretical journal of the Revolutionary Communist Group.
Corp Author(s): 	Revolutionary Communist Group (Great Britain)
Publication: 	London : RCG Publications Ltd.
Year: 	1970s-?
Frequency: 	Irregular
Language: 	English
Standard No: 	ISSN: 0306-5626; LCCN: sn 94-24508
	SUBJECT(S)
Descriptor: 	Communism -- Periodicals.
Note(s): 	Description based on surrogate of: No. 5 (Nov. 1976); title
from cover.
Class Descriptors: 	LC: HX3
Material Type: 	Periodical (per)
Document Type: 	Serial
Entry: 	19940825
Update: 	20030906
Accession No: 	OCLC: 31008196
Database: 	WorldCat

I wonder if the RCG, ( http://www.rcgfrfi.easynet.co.uk/marxism/ ),
could be persuaded to put it up, or if someone could scan it for mailing
by request?  Otherwise, a photocopy request through your library would
be the way to go.

BC