[Marxism] Correction to last posting and additional coments.

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Jun 26 09:14:58 MDT 2004

 I've had about all I can take of this obsession with the Militant and
the SWP. If list members can't file that in their past and get on with
it, this list is going to become toothless.

I'm more willing, _much_ more willing, than most to 'protect' myself on
a list by having a heavy hand on the delete key. But there must be many
marxists out there less willing than I to respond in that way and not
ready to tolerate the claustophobic atmosphere created by that
obsession.

Carrol