[Marxism] Eviscerated Greens...sad news

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jun 26 20:31:12 MDT 2004

I don't quite agree.  The convention represented the structure of some
rather small organizations within the broad electoral coalition that
were the Greens.  The party--such as it was--can't deliver voters like
the groceries.

Trotsky's quip to the Mensheviks comes to mind.  Cobb will lead those
Greens he can to the Democrats...and they have left the rest of us to
coalesce what we can around Nader, who will get the lion's share of the
division and more.  There will be nothing national left of the old Green
organization.

The dustbin of history, indeed....

ML