[Marxism] Not in Argentina

Jurriaan Bendien andromeda246 at hetnet.nl
Sun Jun 27 11:33:48 MDT 2004

Well I am glad to hear it Nestor - but I can only regard dropping live
prisoners with weights tied to their feet into the sea from an airplane as
fascist. I regard Pinochet's military dictatorship as having been fascist.
As far as I remember, Stroessner had Dr Mengele as a guest in his country.
But what your comment suggests is that populist political solutions exist
which, although exhibiting some of the characteristics of fascism, are not
fascist in essence. That's an important insight, and no doubt relevant to
the future insofar as capitalism caves in, in particular countries.

Jurriaan