[Marxism] FW: Fw: FW: mistaken identity

Craven, Jim JCraven at clark.edu
Mon Jun 28 18:51:17 MDT 2004

An honest man is being tailgated by a stressed-out woman on a busy
boulevard.

Suddenly, the light turns yellow, just in front of him.  He does the
honest thing , and stops at the crosswalk, even though he could have
beaten the red light by accelerating through the intersection.

The tailgating woman hits the roof, and the horn, screaming in
frustration as she misses her chance to get through the intersection
with him.

As she is still in mid-rant, she hears a tap on her window  and looks up
into the face of a very serious police officer.

The officer orders her to exit her car with her hands up.  He takes her
to the police station where she is searched, fingerprinted,
photographed, and placed in a cell.

After a couple of hours, a policeman approaches the cell and opens the
door.

She is escorted back to the booking desk where the arresting officer is
waiting with her personal effects.

The officer said, "I am very sorry for the mistake."

"You see, I pulled up behind your car while you were blowing your horn,
flipping the guy off in front of you, and cussing a blue streak at him."

"I noticed the "Choose Life" license plate holder, the "What Would Jesus
Do" bumper sticker, the "Follow Me to Sunday School" bumper sticker, and
the chrome plated Christian fish emblem on the trunk."

" Naturally I assumed you had stolen the car."