[Marxism] Fwd: Power to the People!

paul bunyan cutemdown2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 17:59:20 MDT 2004

This was forwarded to me. Did this really happen, or is this just an urban legend?
kenneth morgan <generalstrike2000 at yahoo.com> wrote: Subject: Power to the People!

>From today's New York Times, about something that happened at Yankee Stadium during last night's Yankees/Red Sox game:

"During the singing of 'God Bless America' in the seventh inning, an image of (V.P. Dick) Cheney (who was at the game) was shown on the scoreboard. It was greeted with booing, so the Yankees quickly removed the image."

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT