[Marxism] OUR RIVER OF THANKS -- AND A SPECIAL SITE TO VISIT

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 1 08:27:16 MST 2004

NOTE BY HUNTER BEAR:

I have just been the recipient of great tribute.  Please visit this site:
http://at7.us/hunterbear/

This message is going to all Lists with which I am affiliated.  It's also
going to a great many individuals -- many of whom have written fine things
and others who have done other solid things and those who have thought fine
thoughts.  In addition, my son, John, will be forwarding this to the Four
Directions.

I speak here on behalf of our entire family -- and our many, many friends:
old and new.

I am genuinely Overcome, truly Overwhelmed.  Totally.

It is like looking out a familiar window -- for one more of countless times.

And expecting to see the same mountains and trees, snow and sage and grass.

And then -- genuine and stunning surprise -- viewing a large new Mountain, a
whole new one, a vast and shining Panorama.

And, with all of that,  a whole fresh array of glittering Crags and Canyons
and Ridges -- and Perspectives from and of the Sun and the Stars and the
Wind.

There are now many, many places to explore, and nuggets far richer than any
gold to receive and to hold and to treasure -- in this emergent masterpiece
of organizational complexity and intricacy and rich water.

In Solidarity

Nialetch/Onen

HUNTER GRAY [HUNTER BEAR]   Again, see
http://at7.us/hunterbear/

Micmac/ St Francis Abenaki/St Regis Mohawk
In the mountains of Eastern Idaho
www.hunterbear.org

When you cut to the bone  and cut away the college degrees, academic and
other titles, published books and articles, ours is essentially a working
class and Indian family.  We consistently join unions  -- and we always
support them with the greatest vigor.

It's critical to always keep fighting -- and to always remember that, if one
lives with grace, he/she should be prepared to die with grace.