[Marxism] comrade Hicks needs a favor

Sander Hicks sealove at sanderhicks.com
Tue Mar 2 17:16:07 MST 2004

Hi MarxMail comrades.

Your comrade, Sander Hicks is being considered for a job at Long
Island Press, where I've been writing freelance for a year.

If you had feedback regarding my recent articles on the 9/11 cover-up
(links below) would you consider writing a note to the Editor?

A good word from the working public would go a long way

Send to:

Long Island Press
Editor-in-Chief Robbie Woliver

rwoliver at longislandpress.com

(and CC me, OK?)

PS- I recently posted my sidebar article that exposes the links to
power of the members of the 9/11 Commission. A lot of people find
this one of the most damning reports in the series.
http://sanderhicks.com/players.html

lots of extra documents on this story continue to grow at
http://sanderhicks.com/911extras.html