[Marxism] Re: Target Practice

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Wed Mar 3 09:16:41 MST 2004

     Am  03.03.04
schrieb  kaliyuga at humboldt1.com (viveka)
    auf  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  05d501c40135$bef77780$782664d8 at com.humboldt1.com
  ueber  Re: [Marxism] Target Practice

k> But they still have a fly in the ointment in their plan - what are
k> they going to do with Aristide?  I don't see how they can off him now,
k> but how do they keep him from talking to U.S. Congresspeople.

  I understand from news reports that the authorities of the Central
African Republic have ordered Aristide to stop denouncing the USA from
their territory, in order not to endanger their relations with the US
government.

  Some news reports also claim that Aristide is guarded by CAR and
French military.

  I guess the US and French government would prefer Aristide to be
dead, but who is to take responsibility for murdering him? All the
world does know now that he is under custody of the CAR government. I
don't believe they would like to shoulder that responsibility.

  Maybe they can allow him to fly to South Africa and arrange an
accident of his plane.

Yours,

"Die Interessen der Nation lassen sich nicht anders formulieren als unter
dem Gesichtspunkt der herrschenden Klasse oder der Klasse, die die
Herrschaft anstrebt."            - Leo Trotzki         (27. Januar 1932)