[Marxism] The Man Who Cured AIDS/Dr. Sebi Treats Michael Jackson

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 15:07:48 MST 2004

This is a true story - nonfiction. It is the basis of my periodic ranting
against the medical establishment and the metaphysics of properties.

Melvin P.

Alfredo Bowman is curing treating Michael Jackson for addiction to pain
killers and alcohol. I met him several years ago and events occurred that prevented
my wife and I from going to Honduras to continue studying with him.

Alfred Bowman is a Honduran Herbalist, also known as Dr. Sebi, said he has
found the cure to AIDS, Cancer, Sickle Cell Anemia, Diabetes, and numerous
others; however, when he made this miraculous claim 10 years ago, he wasn't
commended….he was ARRESTED & JAILED.

In 1985, Dr. Sebi placed an ad in The Amsterdam News, The New York Post, and
The Village Voice claiming to have cured AIDS and other diseases.

The ad read: “AIDS HAS BEEN CURED BY THE USHA RESEARCH INSTITUTE, AND WE
SPECIALIZE IN CURES FOR SICKLE CELL, LUPUS, BLINDNESS, HERPES, CANCER AND OTHERS.”

The ad ran for two years before it was noticed by the Attorney General of New
York, who began to question Dr. Sebi’s claim. Dr.Sebi was instructed to
remove the ad, and when he refused, within days he was served with arrest warrant.
The read out from the Grand Jury read: “Mr. Alfred Bowman AKA Dr. Sebi, you
are hereby charged with practicing medicine without a license, selling products
not approved by the FDA (Federal Drug Administration), and claiming to cure
AIDS, and other diseases which is a fraudulent claim.”

The problem with Dr. Sebi’s claim was that not only was he not a medical
doctor, but he was healing people by methods that were “unscientific”. Dr. Sebi
was healing and curing diseases through the use of herbs. Incidently, his title
as a doctor comes from being a herbologist.

His claim of healing diseases through the use of herbs wasn’t based on
theory, but instead based on fact because he was a living testimony. “I was weighing
280 lbs, my asthma increased, Diabetes became present, and at 28, I was
impotent. I had visited the urologist, endocrinologist, internal medicine, and
general practitioner. My weight increased, my diabetes increased, and my sex didn’
t come back,” Dr. Sebi explained.

After numerous attempts to conquer his medical problems failed, he was
referred to Mexico, where he bought some herbs and fasted for 94 days. “At the end
of 94 days, I’d lost 89 lbs, I didn’t have diabetes, I didn’t have asthma, I
was not impotent, and I threw away my glasses,” he said.

Dr. Sebi looks at herbs from a different perspective, his beliefs are based
on principles directly from the Bible. “God said the herbs are for the healing
of the nation. (Genesis 1:29, Ezekial 47:12). So, if you think God didn’t know
what he was doing, we have just committed our biggest mistake. If we don’t
believe God that the herbs are a healing of the nation, then we can go to a man
by the name of Hippocrates,” he stated.

Hippocrates was recorded as being the world’s first doctor, and according to
Dr.Sebi, he cured everyone with herbs. “Every disease known to man, he cured
with plants. God said the herbs work, Hippocrates used herbs 365 years before
Christ was born.” He continued, “many times we hear people say that only Jesus
heals, well Jesus used herbs too, but there were people healing long before
Jesus. That is not to discredit Jesus, it’s just that God said the herbs are
for the healing of the nations.”

Unfortunately, for Dr. Sebi, the Attorney General and the State of New York
were not willing to accept this methodology, and as a result they began to
cause problems for him and his institute, problems he’d anticipated. Dr. Sebi's
ideology is not the meaning of methodology or applied law system.

“We heard many times that when you put an ad in the newspaper saying that you
cure a disease, you go to jail, especially with AIDS. Well I kept hearing
that for years, even the healers in New York said that I was going to jail,” he
said. And jail is exactly where he went. After refusing to comply with the
demands of the Attorney General he was sent to jail. After a few days had passed,
his luck began to change.

“About a week of being in jail the Judge said, would you please let Mr.
Alfredo Bowman, or Dr. Sebi out and have him come to my office. I went to your honor
’s chambers. He said, ‘so you are the man who isn’t afraid to take on the
world. ‘I said, that’s a piece of cake. He said why, I said because everyone is
on the quantum theory, the little bubble, and life is outside of that.

He said, “may I ask you a question?…Why do you claim to cure AIDS?” I said,
well I have a mother, I have a nation, I have myself that I represent, you
being a judge, you already know why I say I cure AIDS.”

Dr. Sebi continued, “he looked at the lady that was sitting at the table and
he turned to her and said, did you all investigate this man before you
arrested him, because he claims to cure AIDS. Did you investigate the man? She said, “
No.” The judge said, “well, the answer he just gave me, he cures AIDS, you
all are in trouble.”

Dr. Sebi was later found not guilty by the state of New York, and the Supreme
Court because he was indeed curing people of various diseases. The
prosecuting attorney said Dr. Sebi’s methods were unscientific, and accused him of being
out of his mind, but Dr. Sebi was able to convince the court of his
methodology.

“I showed them when you have sinusitis, what’s in the nasal passage, they
said mucous. When you have bronchitis, what’s in the bronchial tubes, they said
mucous. And when you have pneumonia what’s in the lungs they said mucous. And
when you have Diabetes what is obstructing the pancreas passages?…Mucous
again. Everything is mucous, from AIDS to blindness is mucous in the system that
needs to be swept out,” Dr. Sebi explained.
He and his wife have compounded those things and formed their institute, and
they also have a factory where they produce their own products.

There are many herbal products on the market today, but Dr. Sebi said they
are different from his products for two reasons: (1) they are not healing any
diseases, because (2) they are man made products.

“The herbalists instead of using God’s herbs, they are using man made herbs.
That is their biggest mistake and it continues to be their greatest mistake.
When God made plants he made them complete, the molecular structure is
complete. When man makes plants the molecular structure is incomplete, and there is
an acid base,” he said.

Dr. Sebi’s wife, Maa (pronounced Maya) Bowman, said the fact that they use
natural herbs is what makes them different than most others. “We offer electric
food that is natural to us. We are all electric. To live life is electrical.
There is nothing in the supermarket that is alive. The only electric food is in
the forest, “ she said.

Dr. Sebi further explained, “All natural plants that God made are electrical.
Everything that he made is electrical. The body is electrical, so you need
electric food for an electric body, not a dead food.”

Dr. Sebi never received a formal education. He never even went to
kindergarten, and he attributes his ability to understanding this perspective to his lack
of education. “If I had gone to school I would have been embedded with a
particular philosophy that would have prevented me from venturing into this larger
spectrum that exists today that most people can not see because we are tied
to a very small perimeter instead of venturing out.”

He said some of examples of plants that are being recommended to consumers
that are not made by nature and God are peppermint, aloe vera, comfrey, and
carrots…to name a few. He also said the only way for consumers to find out more
about the differences between man made and nature made is through educating
themselves.

In order for Dr. Sebi to establish himself with not only the courts, but to
the people who sought cures was through proven, documented cases of people who
were actually healed, people other than himself. He has cured numerous cases
of AIDS, Cancer, Diabetes, and other diseases from people throughout the United
States, and other countries. He recalled the first case of AIDS he actually
treated and cured through herbs.

“A young man came to me with AIDS, who was sent to me from Memorial Hospital
in Boston. He was about to die, and he had his coffin in the hospital already.
The young man was from Washington, D.C., and the then Financial Independence
Magazine Editor called me and said “have you ever treated AIDS?” I said no.
But she had seen people who came to me with Sickle Cell Anemia, with Leukemia,
and with blindness that were cured in Washington, D.C. She saw that much to
encourage her to think that I may be of some use with AIDS.

I said, “ I have never cured AIDS before.” She said my brother-in-law’s
brother has AIDS, do you want to treat him? I was in Puerto Rico at the time, and
I told her to fly to New York, where I have a center on the corner of Flatbush
and 5th Ave. I told her to go there and I will call the attendant and tell
her what to give you. She did, and she flew to Boston and that evening she was
there.”

He continued, “Mike was in the bed groaning, and moaning with Pneumocystic
Pneumonia, and his coffin in the room. That was Saturday. They gave Mike the
stuff, and he opened his eyes about four hours later. Sunday morning Mike was
sitting on the bed. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, he’s bathing himself. Two weeks
later they kick him out of the hospital. He came back two months later, and
they said he no longer had AIDS, that they must have made a mistake.”

Dr. Sebi said he saved that one diagnostic sheet, and soon after, “a Haitian
came, another Haitian came, a Latin American from Puerto Rico came. When I had
accumulated 5 AIDS patients that were cured I did the crazy stuff.” That was
when he began taking ads out in the newspapers saying he had cured AIDS.

End part 1

Melvin P.