[Marxism] 2-The Man Who Cured AIDS/Dr. Sebi Treats Michael Jackson

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 16:12:13 MST 2004

Dr. Sebi is actually a botanist and extreme materialist in his understanding
of human biology. Perhaps in 1998 my wife and I gather together with him and
shot an information commercial at a local Detroit black television station. The
purpose was to spread his revolutionary technique and a series of herbal
products that cleanse the human body and cure one of dis-ease and the cycle of
consumption that appears as bourgeois reproduction in the infrastructure.

Before the commercial components of this endeavor unraveled my wife and I
were the largest distributors of these products in Michigan. A line of people
stayed at our front door with a smaller number of clergy men compelled to look
into the eyes of a communist and be instructed on that, which is the scientific
depositor of information in the Holy Bible or the most ancient forms of
materialism. This is primarily what is called the Old Testament. I have no patience
for the New Testament, because it is devoid of science.

A fat Minister is a degenerate and huckster. There is a scientifically valid
reason why all prophets fast and eat very little. There is a reason why
subsistence farming replenishes the earth and farming on the basis of exchange
destroys the earth. Nor it is simply a question of eating red meat. Man is a fruit
eater – with limited vegetation by nature. Now is not the time to unravel the
mystery of consumption or why man eats that, which is eatable.

Dr. Sebi encountered his next major barrier in Detroit when he approached the
Institute for the Treatment of Sickle Cell and gave them the cure for it. Dr.
Sebi will cure any sickle cell patient that comes to him for free, which
possesses another series of problems because it takes money to function in
bourgeois America. That is why we shot the commercial and tried to establish the
commercial infrastructure. Herb extraction is labor intensive and requires
capital.

Dr. Sebi was flatly told that there was no profit in curing sickle cell and
to get out of the office. Yet, he remains the only man that can tell the
American people he has cured aids and not be arrested.

The basis of Dr. Sebi’s science – not methodology, is contained in the
writings of Professor Arnold Ehert. Arnold Ehert – an old school Prussian has to
his credit the longest government supervised and witnessed fast in human
history. Both men are supreme materialist dialecticians.

Here are some stories of interest. Muhammad Ali – the fighter, was approached
with a cure and stated “I have to ask my wife.” He was told any man that
will not speak for himself and help himself is not worth helping. Teddy
Pendergrass – once famous leading male singer, was paralyzed from head to toe and
called for Dr. Sebi. Sebi restored head, arms, and feet movement as well as gave
the singer the ability to get an erection. Although Teddy had spent half a
million with the American medical establishment and perhaps a quarter of a million
with Russian/Soviet doctors he refused to pay Sebi one penny and said, “I do
not give niggas money.” Needless to say he is still in a wheel chair.

A certain basketball player was examined by doctors and told he no longer had
aids – or rather, his aids was undetectable. A businessman from England who
lost his sight begged for help and promised one million dollars to restore his
vision. When his vision was restored he asked to purchase and patent the
herbal formula for 10 million. When he was refused he paid one hundred dollars for
Dr. Sebi’s work. He was told “you cannot patent life and curing because this
belongs to humanity.”

Absolutely anyone can be cured of any disease provided they have not reached
a point where the electron charge of the cell structure has radically decayed.
The bourgeoisie knows this.

Healthy people reproduce on a different curve and the population question
resolves itself with a radical change in man.

Michael Jackson is in Aspen being treated by Dr. Sebi and this creates an
opportunity to talk about what is possible.

Yes, there is a “Marxist approach” to Dr. Sebi methodology. The problem is
not technology and science but rather technology and science in the hands of
men and women suffering from consumption disease. The chemical scientists are
metaphysicians. The bourgeois property relation reproduces this on a widening
scale.

The Marxists generally pose the question of technology and thermo-dynamics
incorrectly. The battle cannot be won at this phase of the class struggle. It
can be archived that it was understood and discussed.

Melvin P.