[Marxism] Crushing Aristide: the Canadian connection

Raymond Chase r_chase at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 4 12:27:28 MST 2004

I received this message from Yves Engler on Canadian complicity in the US
imposed regime change in Haiti.

Prime Minister Paul Martin's support for the American weaponisation of space
(Star Wars II) and now his lending Canadian Special Forces troops for the US
instigated removal of the democratically elected president of Haiti indicate
that the Martin's hidden agenda of 'deep integration' with the United States
is being put into effect.  A fundamental shift in Candian policy is taking
place while we the Canadian public sleep.

And lets stop deluding ourselves with the myth that the Canadian Armed
Forces are 'peacekeepers'.

Raymond Chase
Mt-St-Hilaire QC