[Marxism] Moderator's reminder

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Mar 9 07:08:41 MST 2004

Jack F. Vogel wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 12:01:35AM -0600, Tony Abdo wrote:
> OH YES, do i ever agree with you Tony, the time and the people are
> ready, this is what we need, I just hope we can make it happen.

Jack just wrote a one-sentence reply to a longish post by Tony Abdo
without clipping any of the text in the replied-to section. Tony did the
same thing himself in a couple of his replies. This is a no-no. Let's
try to preserve bandwidth, comrades. Many subscribers are in countries
where dial-up costs are at a premium.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org