[Marxism] Arab workers marked with a red X

Paul Flewers trusscott.foundation at virgin.net
Wed Mar 10 14:45:30 MST 2004

Urgent!!! PLS read this: The Arab workers who wrok in theMoshé Machover
forwarded this to me.

Paul F

+++++++++++++++++++++

Dear friends & comrades

This "news-flash was published today, 9/3/04, on the news site Ynet-online,
that is connected to the most widespread Israeli Hebrew
newspaper.(www.ynet.co.il)  I ask you to read is carefully - it's very
important:

=========================

The Arab workers who wrok in the Knesset (e.g.  the Israeli parliament) are
marked with a red X.

It was found this morning that Arab construction workers (with Israeli
citizenship) who are working in a construction site inside the Knesset
compound are marked with a red "X" that is drawn on their helmets, to enable
an armed sniper who is deployed in the site to watch them all the time.

 The Knesset spokesman to Yner:  "This is a high security zone.  We have a
big dilemma as we wanted to employ the bigger number possible of workers
with Israeli citizenship for the one hand, and our obligation to safety &
security on the other hand.  The construction workers are marked with a red
"X" that is drawn on their helmets, to enable an armed sniper who is
deployed in the site to watch them, for security reasons"