[Marxism] Sorry...

Waistline2 at aol.com Waistline2 at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 13:10:56 MST 2004

In a message dated 3/13/2004 12:11:27 PM Central Standard Time,
dmschanoes at earthlink.net writes:
Lou,

Sorry I missed you today at the SSC, was particularly looking forward to
lunch at La Palapa.  Damn.  Had to work.  Maybe tomorrow.  If not, sooner rather
than later.

Yours,
dms
 Comment

I be missing you man but keep up with your stuff on Pen-L.

Brillant stuff.

Your data on steel and oil and price versus value in real time is
breathtaking. Your basis in Marx method and exposition is refreshing. The first chance I
get to come to New York means we have to have lunch and hit one of the clubs
with the wives - or a beer.

Peace.

Melvin P.